Saturday 29 August 2015

Painting pebbles

I love drawing and painting - inspired originally through finding Zentangle - and especially indulging my passion for mandalas.





I'm lucky to live now in the south of Spain, not too far from the coast and about half an hour from Granada, in a glorious, olive growing area, near a town with a stunning Moorish castle which acts as constant inspiration.











A day at the beach, picking out just the right pebbles for painting on.


Sometimes, I draw whilst I am there and then leave my stones on the beach for someone else to find...and perhaps enjoy.















And when I don't have any pebbles to hand, I draw them!
















And this is my space for sharing what I do. I have two other blogs - Being Here and Annie's Tangles - where I share stories about my life and my Zentangles - although these are all absolutely intertwined!

I have an Etsy shop and all my work is for sale should you be interested. And even if you don't want to buy anything, please let me know if you like something. I will be having regular giveaways.


No comments:

Post a Comment